  Follow the instructions here on submitting samples to ESET:

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN141&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1285683307923
<http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN141&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1285683307923>

Note that if you use code obfuscation in any of your custom programs,
you are practically inviting false positive detection (I am not accusing
you of using code obfuscation... just sharing some knowledge).  Code
obfuscation is commonly used in malware, and as such tends to set off
anti-malware heuristic engines.  Runtime packers (archive that extract
into memory only, with no disk access) also tend to trigger
heuristic-based detection.

/J. Greg Mackinnon/ | Systems Administrator
ETS Systems Architecture and Administration | University of Vermont
*Phone:* 802-656-8251 | *Web:* http://www.uvm.edu/~jgm