Follow the instructions here on submitting samples to ESET:

http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN141&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1285683307923

Note that if you use code obfuscation in any of your custom programs, you are practically inviting false positive detection (I am not accusing you of using code obfuscation... just sharing some knowledge).  Code obfuscation is commonly used in malware, and as such tends to set off anti-malware heuristic engines.  Runtime packers (archive that extract into memory only, with no disk access) also tend to trigger heuristic-based detection.

J. Greg Mackinnon | Systems Administrator
ETS Systems Architecture and Administration | University of Vermont
Phone: 802-656-8251 | Web: http://www.uvm.edu/~jgm