  Hi Rama,

I've got a USB cd-rom you can borrow if you want...

Otherwise if the computer is on campus or you can easily bring it on
campus for the day you can create a USB installer from
"LiteTouch-x86_USB" or "LiteTouch-x64_USB" folders (as applicable)
located here:

\\files.uvm.edu\software\Windows_Deployment_Services

-Bryan