This  would be very good for our dedicated, UVM Videoconferencing
support person to attend, if we only had such a person..

The two campus experts in this are Steve Exler of Epscor & Raymond
Forsell of Tech Services, but to my understanding, videoconferencing
support is a secondary role for them.  Still, they are nice guys who are
very generous with their time.

It would be nice if someone with a *nice central budget* could send one
or both to conferences & training session where their impressive skills
could be kept concurrent with the times.  It would be even nicer if a
group like, say ets, could dedicate at least a half position to this [as
it is done in every other university in the land..]

sorry for the rant - emergency videoconferencing support is a recurring
& bitter memory...

***

--
Victor Rossi, B.S., M.B.A.
Lecturer, Senior Information Technology Professional