  FYI,
one additional point that I was reminded of this am. When mapping from a
"non-domain joined" machine, one needs to include "campus\NetID" in the
login name. This point is missing from the UVM IT site, but Andrew's
directions do cover it.

-R

--
Roger Bombardier Jr.
Enterprise Information Technology Professional

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." -George Orwell