  While this may endanger me for being burned at the stake... I must
admit that I use both Outlook and Thunderbird.  Outlook at home and
Thunderbird for my UVM mail.

To be honest I'd be hard pressed to find any particular thing that
Thunderbird does much 'better' than Outlook.  Recent versions especially
have made some very nice improvements.  And I have to admit the
one-stop-shopping aspect is nice for calendar and mail integration.   So
I wouldn't have any issue with 'good' and 'outlook'.

I haven't had the opportunity to use some of the more in-depth features
of Exchange calendaring (mine is just a standalone setup) but if
anything I'd say it's more user friendly than Oracle's.

-Bryan