Deb, I see (from your message's headers) that you're using Windows Thunderbird/3.0.8.  To view messages with full headers:

Open a message the usual way
On the View menu, pick Headers > All

(That will be in effect for all messages, so when you want to go back to seeing normal headers, go back to the View menu and choose Headers > Normal.)

The spam-rating information is in a section near the end of the headers, beginning with "X-Puremessage-Spam:".   (You'll only see that in messages from outside UVM; messages from uvm.edu addresses aren't ever tagged as spam.)

-Dean