I noticed that our ethernet speeds were down to about 300k per second sending/receiving to Zoofiles in the mac teaching labs in Waterman basement the other day. This is a normal thing down there (ehem) so I didn't really put it up on the discussion board. But maybe it's related? There was times when it actually dropped completely. Normal speeds are 9MB per sec.

All the best,
Walker

On Sep 2, 2010, at 9:27 AM, Zoey Trenkle wrote:

> We are having connectivity issues in our department, 221 Waterman.  Staff are experiencing lag time or freezing up in web browsers and other applications.
>
> Anyone else?
>

>  --
> J. Zoey Trenkle
> Information Technology Professional
> Student Financial Services
> The University of Vermont
> tel: 802-656-0365
> fax: 802-656-4076
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
> This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
> use of the intended recipient(s) and may include privileged or
> otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized review,
> forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is
> strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this
> message in error, or have reason to believe you are not the
> intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
> and destroy all copies of the original message.

Photo Lab Coordinator
Department of Art and Art History
University of Vermont
72 University Place