I noticed that our ethernet speeds were down to about 300k per second sending/receiving to Zoofiles in the mac teaching labs in Waterman basement the other day. This is a normal thing down there (ehem) so I didn't really put it up on the discussion board. But maybe it's related? There was times when it actually dropped completely. Normal speeds are 9MB per sec.

All the best,
Walker