Hello, all;
My laptop is owned by the University and I use it only for University business but because it isn't a desktop machine, I have XP installed via parallels.  I'm unable to keep the Windows7 install running because it appears to phone home every once in a while and realize that it doesn't have a 132.198 IP address (my guess).
Is there a middle ground solution besides buying the work-at-home media, such as a UVM copy that I don't have to pay for but that I can use on machines that are off campus?  I don't really feel like paying Microsoft but I also don't want to get into trouble.
Cheers,
Kelvin