Hi Kelvin-

Set the Parallels VM to bridge rather than NAT.  This gives the VM it's own "real" 132.198 address and it's then able to find the licensing server.

If you are off campus, and Windows starts to whine about not being licensed, connect to UVM using the VPN client within the VM (hmm, theoretically that should work but I'll have to try it to see) and there are commands to force Windows to relicense (see Geoff Duke's personal blog for activation troubleshooting info).  Or just bring the laptop on campus and run the VM from there.