But but, as I stated before, you really don't need the MAK.  Just bridge the VM.  Windows enterprise stays licensed for something like six months at a time (correct me if I'm wrong oh tsars of MCA), so all you'd have to do is plug that laptop in on campus twice a year.

We've all run into this issue with our Windows Vista and 7 VMs on our Macs and this solution has worked just fine.

Or in a pinch, VPN to UVM in the VM and force a license server update, instructions here:

http://www.uvm.edu/~gcd/2008/09/troubleshooting-windows-activation/