Has anyone received for recording the newest version of the mobile home bill
of sale? I was just told there were changes in legislation regarding the MH
bill of sale.

I found a copy of the new MH bill of sale on the Vermont Dept of Housing &
Community Affairs website (link:
http://www.dhca.state.vt.us/Housing/mhbos/Revised%20DEHCD%20VERMONT%20MOBILE
%20HOME%20UNIFORM%20BILL%20OF%20SALE(2).pdf ). This is now a 2 page form
($20 to record and not $10?).

I can't find revised statutes. Does anyone know anything about the new form?

I hadn't heard anything about this amendment and changes to the form. Have
you?

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. My office hours
are 8-4, Monday through Friday.

Kim Moulton
Town of Hyde Park
PO Box 98