-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wilson, Michelle
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New ePTTR training

We have scheduled training sessions for all Town Clerks and Lawyers on the
new electronic property transfer tax submission service (ePTTR).

The first part of the training day will be specifically about the return
submission service and the last part will be about the clerks submission
service.  To sign up for a free training go to:
http://www.state.vt.us/tax/ePTTR.shtml

Thank you for your immediate attention,

Michelle

Michelle W Wilson, Operations Chief