I do the same as Cassandra.

Sharon

________________________________
From: Bennington Town Clerk's Office <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, September 23, 2010 1:39:32 PM
Subject: Re: Recording

I tell attorneys that I won't keep track of that for them.  But, if they note it
in their cover letter, and then later when they send the discharge and a copy of
the cover letter that said we already received the fee, I will take them for
their word.

Cassandra J. Barbeau
Assistant Town Clerk
Bennington, VT  05201