I try not to take prepayment either.  They become harder and harder to
keep track of.
Bonnie

________________________________

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Lemay-Richard
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Recording

Lately when I receive documents to be recorded it will have extra money
for future recorded documents from attorney's.  I don't mind doing this
once in a blue moon but it seems to be happening more and more and now I
have an outstanding Mylar along with other discharges to keep track of.
I wanted to know what other Town's do in this situation?  Did you set a
policy saying no prepayments on documents to be recorded or do you grin
and bear it.

Thank you.

Linda

Asst' Town Clerk, Cabot