  From: Linda Lemay-Richard
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 13:48
  Subject: Recording

  Lately when I receive documents to be recorded it will have extra money for future recorded documents from attorney's.  I don't mind doing this once in a blue moon but it seems to be happening more and more and now I have an outstanding Mylar along with other discharges to keep track of.  I wanted to know what other Town's do in this situation?  Did you set a policy saying no prepayments on documents to be recorded or do you grin and bear it.

  Thank you.

  Linda

  Asst' Town Clerk, Cabot