From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Webster
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New ePTTR training

Michelle, we are interested in signing up for the training, but the website link does not seem to be specific about times. As Clerks it sounds like we want to sign up for the second half, but what time would that start and end? Thanks

Ann F. Webster
Middlebury Town Clerk
802-388-8100 X211
www.middlebury.govoffice.com<http://www.middlebury.govoffice.com/>