Michelle,
   My computer won't let me email my application for this workshop.  Can I register anywhere else?
Marsha Nelson, Ryegate

--- On Wed, 9/15/10, Wilson, Michelle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Wilson, Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New ePTTR training
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2010, 2:03 PM

We have scheduled training sessions for all Town Clerks and Lawyers on the new electronic property transfer tax submission service (ePTTR).

The first part of the training day will be specifically about the return submission service and the last part will be about the clerks submission service.  To sign up for a free training go to:  http://www.state.vt.us/tax/ePTTR.shtml

Thank you for your immediate attention,
Michelle

Michelle W Wilson, Operations Chief
Property Valuation and Review