From: donna
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 11:55 AM
To: 'Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network'
Subject: VMCTA Annual Membership

This is the last reminder that I will send out prior to the annual
meeting of VMCTA on September 20 & 21st at Lake Morey.  Therefore in
order to review if you have renewed your membership I have placed the
list on VMCTA's website since muninet does not allow attachments.  This
list can be found at  http://www.vmcta.org   (click on committees and
then choose membership and the list is in the center of the page near
the bottom) which lists the membership applications to VMCTA that I have
received as of September 1, 2010.  Please review the list and if you
have paid your membership dues could you please verify the information
that I have entered.  If you have not renewed your membership I ask that
you process the membership application as soon as you can so that we may
have your membership in time for the annual meeting on September 20 and
21st.  If you could please send me an e-mail  or send a fax to 846-4101
(attn: Donna) listing the information of whom is registering and their
title it will give me a head start on getting the membership cards ready
for the annual meeting.

The membership form is also on the website and should be directly
underneath the list of current members and should be returned when
submitting your payment.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Donna

Donna Kinville

City of South Burlington

City Clerk and Treasurer