Hi Michelle,   I just submitted my assistant Karen Clinger and myself to attend the St. Johnsbury training on Tuesday, Oct. 19-2010   Please let me know if both the submissions went trhough.  Nanette/TC
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wilson, Michelle
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:03 PM
  Subject: New ePTTR training

  We have scheduled training sessions for all Town Clerks and Lawyers on the new electronic property transfer tax submission service (ePTTR).

  The first part of the training day will be specifically about the return submission service and the last part will be about the clerks submission service.  To sign up for a free training go to:  http://www.state.vt.us/tax/ePTTR.shtml

  Thank you for your immediate attention,
  Michelle

  Michelle W Wilson, Operations Chief
  Property Valuation and Review