Hi Michelle,   I just submitted my assistant Karen Clinger and myself to attend the St. Johnsbury training on Tuesday, Oct. 19-2010   Please let me know if both the submissions went trhough.  Nanette/TC
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Wilson, Michelle
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 2:03 PM
Subject: New ePTTR training

We have scheduled training sessions for all Town Clerks and Lawyers on the new electronic property transfer tax submission service (ePTTR).

The first part of the training day will be specifically about the return submission service and the last part will be about the clerks submission service.  To sign up for a free training go to:  http://www.state.vt.us/tax/ePTTR.shtml

Thank you for your immediate attention,
Michelle

Michelle W Wilson, Operations Chief
Property Valuation and Review