I got new triplicate forms from the Fish and Wildlife Office.

Yes I keep one copy filed in a plastic sleeve give one to the person and send the other to F&W.

Linda

Linda L. Nunn, Groton Town Clerk

802-584-3276 Phone / Fax #

Office hours:

Monday, Tuesday & Thursday

8:30 am to 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm