Kathy,

I have a resident that has registered to vote but she was born in Sherbrooke Quebec. I think she still holds dual citizenship. She checked off that she was a US citizen. Do I take that for face value and allow her to vote if she hold a Vermont Driver's License and I verified that on the Statewide Check List?

Cynthia J Diaz

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:25:19 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Early/Absentee database not accessible
To: [log in to unmask]

Good morning All,

The developer is working on the absentee ballot portal and I will post again as soon as it is working correctly.

Please email me or Melanie directly rather than using muninet to report any issues with the portal or statewide checklist.

Thank you, Kathy

Kathleen  S. DeWolfe
Director of Elections & Campaign Finance
Office of the Secretary of State
26 Terrace St.
Montpelier, VT 05609-1101
(802) 828-2304