From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cynthia Diaz
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Canadian born resident

Kathy,

I have a resident that has registered to vote but she was born in Sherbrooke Quebec. I think she still holds dual citizenship. She checked off that she was a US citizen. Do I take that for face value and allow her to vote if she hold a Vermont Driver's License and I verified that on the Statewide Check List?

Cynthia J Diaz