We use the triplicate system here in Braintree


From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of St. Albans Town Assistant Clerk
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 1:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fish and Game Land Postings


Hello, I need some help.

The process for recording Land Postings in our office is to have land owner record the land posting annually for $5.00. I copy into the land record book and return the document to the land owner. I just noticed an old file in the cabinet kept by former clerks where they would file them instead of mail back to land owner. I looked up the statute and it says they should be done in triplicate, with one going to land owner, one going to us, and one sent to Fish and Game. Is that the process everyone uses? I can't find where this office has ever sent them on to F&G nor any triplicate forms.


Lisa Roque
Assistant Town Clerk
St. Albans Town
[log in to unmask]