I've made a public comment as this suggests, but I wonder if it is true, as
stated below, that Credo action is a movement and not just a network. We've
had a few discussions here before (I think) about the pluses and minuses of
internet activism, a discussion that needs to continue. The Obama
administration doesn't appear to be feeling much pressure from the left at
the moment.

MB

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Phil Gasper <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

Michael Balter
Contributing Correspondent, Science
Adjunct Professor of Journalism,
New York University

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Web:    michaelbalter.com
NYU:    journalism.nyu.edu/faculty/balter.html

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor
have no food, they call me a Communist." -- Hélder Pessoa Câmara