or for a corporate board of directors. I'd rather not see  it on this list.

Best,

Michael

On Sep 28, 2010, at 4:06 AM, Michael Balter wrote:

It would be nice if Mitchel would give us just a hint about why we should vote for these particular people and in the very exact manner he recommends. And why should we contact both of the people to get a ballot and not just one or the other of them--will we get two ballots if we do that? It all sounds like the stereotype of an election in a Communist country, or maybe in Iran.

MB