  From:       James Montague <[log in to unmask]>

  To:         [log in to unmask]

  Date:       10/04/2010 03:12 PM

  Subject:    No meeting this week

  Sent by:    Engineers Without Borders <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

I have been getting some questions as to whether or not we will be meeting
this week.  The answer is no, we are scheduled to meet the second and
fourth Wednesday of every month.  So unless your project group has decided
to meet this week there will be no meeting.

Best,
Jim Montague