  We documented that process for the Helpline techs here:

http://blog.uvm.edu/helpline/pgp-password-changes/

Look down the page for Mac OS.  Would appreciate knowing if these steps
are clear and easy to follow!

Carol
Carol Caldwell-Edmonds,
Enterprise Technology Services: Client Services
Manager, UVM Computing Helpline and the Computer Depot Clinic
University of Vermont
avatar by Shannon Edmonds
never take yourself TOO seriously...
artwork by Shannon Edmonds