Bryan is correct that security best practices dictate not using split
tunneling.  Were it enabled, whenever a user VPNed into UVM, they would
effectively be creating a bridge between the Internet and the internal
UVM network...not good.

Re: wireless network printers, I can see the challenge, but it's still
going to be tough for the same reason I gave above.  If at some point
there becomes a way to mitigate that exposure, we could certainly
entertain it.  Until then, it remains a pain in the butt for you, me and
everyone. :)

-dan