  As a brief aside, are there any plans (hopes?) to increase the maximum
permitted file size over 1GB?  I have had -- not many, but a few --
instances where I needed to share more than 1GB of data with a
collaborator.  Thanks!

Garret D. Langlois, Research Biologist
Vermont Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit
235 Hills Agricultural Science Building, 105 Carrigan Drive
Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
University of Vermont and State Agricultural College
Burlington, Vermont (VT) 05405-0082