Same here at Bailey-Howe.

On 10/21/2010 7:23 AM, Lucy Carrasco wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Also, we are not able to connect to the S: drive.

On 10/21/2010 7:19 AM, Mickey Mossey wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Folks,

Anyone else experiencing issues with their clients logging into the network?

Both people at Grasse Mount and down here at the Innovation Center are experiencing problems logging in.  The computer will hang after credentials are entered and the login process is started.

Machines which were previously logged in are working fine.

I've left a message with Network Services, but they say they don't open until 8 and I have the early birds here in my department on my case.

Thanks,
--

Mickey Mossey

System Administrator / Programmer

University of Vermont

Development and Alumni Relations Information Systems

Personal Line: 802-656-4133 DARIS Main Line: 802-656-8310

UVM's Alumni Website:      http://alumni.uvm.edu/

Judi A. Bradley
Information Tech Assistant/Programmer
LRG/Media Resources
Bailey-Howe Library
(802)656-4649
Office Hours:  Monday-Thursday  6:30am to 2pm

"The World is a book,
and those who do not travel read only a page."
~St. Augustine