So will we be able to refer to our all Mac LANs as prides?  =]

Also, the net admins of UVM were clearly ahead of their time with all
the animal based server names on Zoo.

Garret D. Langlois, Research Biologist
Vermont Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit
235 Hills Agricultural Science Building, 105 Carrigan Drive
Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
University of Vermont and State Agricultural College
Burlington, Vermont (VT) 05405-0082