On Oct 6, 2010, at 1:07 PM, Walker Blackwell wrote:

> It doesn't have screen-recording though . . . .

exactly the feature I'm looking for -- screen recording.

Non Pro version of Expression Encoder 4 only records for 15 minutes, only saves in WMA or "Silverlight Experiences"

| Center for Teaching and Learning  __0__                             |
| Room 407 Lafayette Building      / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice: 802-656-154                   vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/    |