Hi-

Who am I supposed to contact for LimeSurvey assistance?  I find the documentation great for getting a survey set up, then completely useless for setting up questions.

It gives me a vast array of possible question types, without much guidance on which is appropriate for a given circumstance.

But the bigger issue is that for many of the questions I'm supposed to select a label set, but nowhere does it tell me how I'm supposed to create a label set.  And the label sets listed appear to be a mish-mash of labels created as various people played with creating surveys.

Is there something wrong with my survey account?  I'm logging in as "cas".

Andrew Hendrickson
CAS, IT Administrator
UVM, College of Arts & Sciences
438 College Street #402