  From: Ann Webster
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:32
  Subject: Re: MHBOS recording fees

  It looks like some of the answers you are getting are confusing. In Middlebury we charge $10 per page for the recording. That includes MHBOS. We charge $10 flat fee for filing a PTTR. A 4 page MHBOS accompanied by a 4 page PTTR would be $50 total.

  Ann F. Webster

  Middlebury Town Clerk

  802-388-8100 X211

  www.middlebury.govoffice.com