From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ann Webster
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:32
Subject: Re: MHBOS recording fees

It looks like some of the answers you are getting are confusing. In Middlebury we charge $10 per page for the recording. That includes MHBOS. We charge $10 flat fee for filing a PTTR. A 4 page MHBOS accompanied by a 4 page PTTR would be $50 total.

Ann F. Webster

Middlebury Town Clerk

802-388-8100 X211

www.middlebury.govoffice.com