Hi all,

If you are not aware already, this Saturday we will be helping put on a
campus wide fundraising event for the EWB Water Project. The announcement
for the event is provided below. If you are able please help the club make
this a successful event by attending, and bringing as many friends as
possible!
*Give it Up for Agua!* Saturday, Dec. 4th, 8-2am, Billings Center, UVM;
www.giveitupforagua.net
On Saturday, December 4th the University of Vermont's Engineers Without
Borders(EWB) student chapter and the Community Development and Applied
Economics (CDAE) program are holding a Give it Up For Agua! benefit show at
the Billings Center on UVM campus in Burlington, Vermont. This a free
concert to the public, presenting music from 6 local bands, as well as a
raffle(tickets $2 or 3 for $5) with items including dinner for two at skinny
pancake. We are asking for donations, and 100 percent of the money raised
will go towards materials and the implementation of a new water
infrastructure system for the community of Taulabe, Honduras. The estimated
cost is $20,000.

*The Following Bands Will Be Present:*

   1. Whales and Wolves
   2. Quill Rat
   3. Wax Mice
   4. Cloud Eyes
   5. Removal
   6. Grasstower

 If you would like to learn more about our project or are interested in
making a donation, please contact our EWB-UVM student chapter Fundraising
Coordinator, Matt Grob, at [log in to unmask]

--
Aspire to be useful. -Barack Obama