At 07:58 PM 11/3/2010, Leigh Daboll wrote:
>On a more serious note, no gloating here.  There's serious work to
>be (un)done.

Yep. It will take many more years to undo the massive damage
inflicted by GW Bush and his Rethuglican idiots for the 8 long, dark
years prior to Obama. Unfortunately with the American Taliban taking
the House, it will take that much longer and cost that much more.

>When I read this terrific WP article about 10 days ago...
>
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/22/AR2010102202873.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

The good old Teabaggers - celebrating aggressive ignorance since 2009.

-marc