I actually did get to vote 2 times in one day in different counties.  I moved from my hometown and registered to vote in the new county I was living in.  The new county couldn't find my voter registration for the old county.  I went home during one of the elections, some one told me I was still registered to vote.  So I voted in my old and new county.

In a message dated 11/4/2010 1:07:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Joshua Auerbach wrote:

> Do they ID anywhere in VT?  I have never been IDed voting in my years
> living in Burlington, and it is certainly not the case that the voting
> officials know my face.

Each of the 8 times I voted Tuesday in MA, no one ever asked me for an
ID.

(just kidding...)

I've never been ID'd in Massachusetts, or years back living in CT.

It has occured to me that it would be very easy to vote multiple times.

Brad