This is a good example of where Google/Google Scholar can help with
identification of likely sources, in this case a library (or membership in a
society) with access to the journal via Wiley-Interscience.  I just searched
on the first part of the title as a phrase "Characteristics of participants
in water exercise programs" (be sure to use quotes)  and found the PubMed
record for Arthritis & Rheumatism as well as link to abstract & PDF login
via Wiley-Interscience.  So, if you can find a library with an online
subscription, they should be able to supply.

Sharing simple tip, in hope that we see fewer ILL requests where Internet
verification could save time for all involved.  When ILL requests get as far
as MEDLIB or other lists, good to include journal title in the request.

Hope this helps - Peg

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Fendler, Robert R. <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> This is my second go around trying to find this article.
>

> I'm looking for an article from one of two journals - Arthritis Care and
> Research or Arthritis and Rheumatism. I've found citations for both
> journals. It seems that Arthritis Care and Research was published as a
> supplement to Arthritis and Rheumatism at various times. Starting in
> 2010 it is separately published. Anyway, can someone please supply this
> article?
>

> Characteristics of participants in water exercise programs compared to
> patients seen in a rheumatic disease clinic.
>
> Meyer CL, Hawley DJ.
>
> Arthritis Care Res. 1994 Jun;7(2):85-9.
>

> OR
>

> Characteristics of participants in water exercise programs compared to
> patients seen in a rheumatic disease clinic
>
> Cleda L. Meyer RN, MSN1, Donna J. Hawley RN, EdD2,*
>
> Arthritis & Rheumatism
>
> Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 85-89, June 1994
>

> Robert Fendler
>
> Staff Librarian
>
> Eastern State Hospital
>
> PO Box 800
>
> Medical Lake, WA 99022-0800
>
> 509-565-4527
>
> 509-565-4070 fax

> or

Margaret (Peg) Allen, MLS, AHIP, FMLA
P.O. Box 2, Stratford, WI, 54484
715-687-4976 Mobile 715-212-3635
pegallen67  (at) gmail dot com
Health Knowledge Consultants www.healthknowledgeconsultants.net
Coordinator, Hmonghealth.org
Health Information for the Global Village (MLA theme 1995)