Hello Friends and Colleagues,

My patron is looking for "Aquatic fitness professional manual: a resource manual for aquatic fitness instructors"  The author is the Aquatic Exercise Association.

It is not listed in Locator Plus, and only 1 location in WorldCat and they would charge $20.  Please let me know if you have the book.  I could order through Docline and pay up to $11.00 through EFTS.  Thanks so much for your help--again!
                                                                                                                 Jean Richards
                                                                                                                 Medical Library
                                                                                                                 Saratoga Hospital
                                                                                                                 Saratoga Springs, NY