We are currently looking into discovery systems, and I am curious about other people experiences with them in health sciences libraries.  So far, I have been very disappointed with our options, but I have noticed that several large HS libraries are currently using Vivismo and was wondering how well it is working.  I have also been more impressed with Summon than with many of the others I have seen.  If anyone is using either one of these and would like to share their experiences with me, please contact me off list at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, and I will summarize.

Many thanks,

Shelly Burns, MLIS
Health Sciences Librarian
Texas Woman's University