I am in need of the following journal article and have not been able to
find this in Locator Plus in Docline.  If some kind library holds this
title and would be willing to interlibrary loan it, I would be happy to
place a request in Docline.  I can pay up to $20.00 for the article.
The citation for this article is as follows:

Uppal, V., Dourish, J., & Macfarlane, A. (2010). Anaesthesia for
electroconvulsive therapy. Continuing Education in Anaesthesia, Critical
Care, and Pain. Advance online publication. doi:
10.1093/bjaceaccp/mkq039

Thank you very much for any assistance you may be able to provide.  Have
a great day!

Stephanie Henry

Library Associate

St. Luke's Library

(712) 279-3274

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ยงยง 2510-2521,
and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only.
This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient
or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action
based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail, and delete the original message.