Hi - 100 requests later, I can direct all of you to the link Ashley had
placed on Matthews Web site:

http://www.matthewsbooks.com/press/mla/BH_Titles.xls

You guys are great!

Bev Sedlacek, MA

Director, John Moritz Library

Nebraska Methodist College - The Josie Harper Campus

720 No. 87 St.

Omaha, NE   68114

402-354-7249 (voice)

402-354-7250 (fax)

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

"It's only books 'n' shelves but I like it." ..... Keith Richards