Dear All,

If any of you have access to this journal, please check the attached
reference. This is all we need, make sure that the reference is correct.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Vislava

Vislava Tylman, MLS
Goldblatt Medical Library
Cleveland Clinic Florida
2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd.
Weston, FL 33331
Phone: 954-659-5531
Fax: 954-659-5532

in America by U.S.News & World Report (2009).
locations.