Julie and Vislava,

I heartily agree with you re ALL the changes

and "improvements" that are made.  Most of them

seem to make it harder and longer to do our

work.

It seems as if there is a department at NLM that

is in charge of change- and change we will have-

whether it works for any of us or not.

I suggested that they add a three letter code

to the drop down list of why you cannot supply

and item - NOT OWNED ELECTRONICALLY- as we

don't have the e journals for all our titles.

They felt that the classic codes list sufficed-

I thought it might be nice to reflect the

new world we work in ....

joan