(Sorry for cross-posts!)

Hi all,

One of our own edited the most recent issue of Oral and Maxillofacial
Surgical Clinics of North America,  He wants to send a copy of the
preface to the family of one of the people to whom he dedicated the
issue.

Unfortunately, we do not have electronic access to this title, and the
scans of the print copy are not acceptable.  If you have this
electronically and can send a copy of the preface, please let me know
and I will send a Docline request through the system.  It's the 2 page
preface on pages xi-xii.

Thank you!
Madeleine

Madeleine M. Taylor, MLS, MA
Medical Librarian
Health Sciences Library
St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center
703 Main Street
Paterson, NJ 07503
Voice 973-754-3590
Fax 973-754-3593
Email  library @ sjhmc.org
Hospital Website: http://www.stjosephshealth.org
<http://www.stjosephshealth.org/>
Library Website: http://www.sjrmclibrary.org
<http://www.sjrmclibrary.org/>

When I read about the way in which library funds are being cut and cut,
I can only think that American society has found one more way to destroy
itself. ~ Isaac Asimov

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION:
THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE THE EMAIL AND CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. THIS INFORMATION MAY HAVE BEEN DISCLOSED TO YOU FROM CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS AND MAY BE PROTECTED BY FEDERAL AND STATE LAW. THIS INFORMATION MAY INCLUDE CONFIDENTIAL MENTAL HEALTH, SUBSTANCE ABUSE, ALCOHOL ABUSE AND/OR HIV-RELATED INFORMATION. FEDERAL AND STATE LAW PROHIBITS YOU FROM MAKING ANY FURTHER DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT PERTAINS, OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY UNAUTHORIZED FURTHER DISCLOSURE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW MAY RESULT IN A FINE OR JAIL SENTENCE OR BOTH. A GENERAL AUTHORIZATION FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION MAY NOT BE SUFFICIENT AUTHORIZATION FOR FURTHER DISCLOSURE.