Hi,

I don't have a Kindle yet, but have been looking at them.  I have tried
one or two downloads to my PC just to see how the process works ... it
seems that if you go on the Kindle Store and Manage Your Kindle (along
the left side of the page), you can change the maximum cost for
downloads (which you could do on all the handhelds and just keep the
cost on your PC unit) ... at least it would seem so ...

Then down further on the page ....

Thanks,

Krystal K Slivka, MLS

   Chief Medical Librarian